Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Allen <ri...@gtri.gatech.edu> on 2006/02/01 21:31:39 UTC

[m2] internal plugin repository

I have deployed my own Maven plugins to an internal plugin repository
and listed that repository as a plugin repository in my settings.xml.
Now Maven tries to download other plugins (not my own) from this
repository, fails, and blacklists my internal repo. I want Maven to only
download my plugins from my internal repository and not blacklist it for
not having other plugins. Is this possible? If so, how do I set that up?

Thanks,
Richard Allen