Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Gordon Brown <go...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/19 23:09:16 UTC

Lots of memory leak in axis2/c library

Hi Guys,

I did a purify with a job just sending a request and receive a response using axis2/c as a client. I notied that there is quite a bit of memory leaks. I filed a jira issue  AXIS2C-1376 just to track it. I pasted the summary of memory leaks from the library with some trace stack info (calling sequences), hopefully it would be helpful to developers.

Thanks!
Gordon

Re: Lots of memory leak in axis2/c library

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Can you also attach the source that you used to test with?
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.