Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/24 20:40:36 UTC

TC 7.0.33 startup performance...

Hi All,

I noticed from my logs that when upgrading from 7.0.27 to 7.0.33 my startup time went from 19.8 to 17.5 seconds. Is there some tuning I can try to improve the startup?
I am not sure how much it improved my web service requests yet. It has 5 web services and a blog app.

Regards,
-Tony

RE: TC 7.0.33 startup performance...

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.