Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Volkmann, Mark" <Ma...@AGEDWARDS.com> on 2004/03/01 23:17:42 UTC

XML Schema for Maven

Is the XML Schema that ships with Maven out of date?
It doesn't allow a default attribute on the project element, but I thought
Maven allows that.
Why is <inceptionYear> a required element?

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.

Re: XML Schema for Maven

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's the start year of project. It's use for ge,erate the copyright.

Emmanuel