Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 07:45:11 UTC

You are voted to be a Hive committer

 Hi Johan,

The Hadoop PMC has voted to make you a committer for the Hive subproject.
Please complete and sign the ICLA at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txtand fax it to the number
specified in the form. Once the form is processed,
you would be granted an apache account.

thanks,
dhruba

Re: You are voted to be a Hive committer

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
Thanks guys, I'll keep the project alive if California slides into the
pacific :)

/Johan

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edward,

You are absolutely right! Sorry for the confusion.

dhruba

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Johan!

Posted by Joydeep Sen Sarma <js...@facebook.com>.