Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Mike K <mk...@semanticresearch.com> on 2011/08/26 22:31:46 UTC

Crowd Integration

Asked the question on Jira, but not getting traction, so I will try here:
What is the state of the Crowd integration? I would like to contribute if it
needs to be carried the last mile, or I might just use the JNDI/LDAP piece.

Re: Crowd Integration

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, automatically assumed there was a patch attached. Contacted
Alan and I'll dig up up the code in form or another.

Kalle

Re: Crowd Integration

Posted by Mike K <mk...@semanticresearch.com>.

Re: Crowd Integration