Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Kapil Bajaj <ka...@in.ibm.com> on 2005/06/30 14:26:53 UTC

Issue while running Proxy Portlet

Hi All

I have just started working on WSRP4j .I m facing some problems in the
normal instalation procedure as provided on
  http://ws.apache.org/wsrp4j/gettingstarted/installation.html
The problem is at
step 3.Run the install-provider-pluto script (either sh or bat). .

When I m runnng the script before installing the pluto portal it gives
FileNotFound Exception for some mapping file.
After installing the pluto portal and including the proxyportlet.jar in
the class path error ocurrs at

prepare web archive 'proxyportlet' ...
org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: The method
getCastorResourceRefSet in class
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.om.servlet.impl.WebApplicationDefinitionImpl
accepting/returning object of type interface java.util.Collection was not
found
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.createFieldHandler(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.createFieldDesc(Unknown
Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.xml.XMLMappingLoader.createFieldDesc(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.createFieldDescs(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.createDescriptor(Unknown
Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.xml.XMLMappingLoader.createDescriptor(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.loadMapping(Unknown Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.mapping.Mapping.getResolver(Unknown Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.mapping.Mapping.getResolver(Unknown Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.setMapping(Unknown Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.prepareWebArchive(Deploy.java:190)
        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.main(Deploy.java:487)
java.lang.Exception
        at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.prepareWebArchive(Deploy.java:408)
        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.main(Deploy.java:487)

I have just  provided the actual error that i m getting .So it would be
helpful for me if anyone of you comes up with a solution for it.
I think either some thing is buggy with the actual code provided or I am
interpreiting something wrongly.
Hope to see some solutions soon.

Thanks and Regards
Kapil Bajaj