Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Amara Kentour <ke...@idianet.net> on 2001/03/07 16:10:20 UTC

Cocoon hosting

We would like to increase your Cocoon Web hosting list.
We support Cocoon 1.8.
In order to have more details, you can visit our site

A. KENTOUR
Responsable Marketing & Commercial

- IDIANET - www.idianet.net
01.42.87.89.39
12/16 rue de Vincennes
93100 Montreuil sous Bois

RE: Cocoon hosting

Posted by Jon Brisbin <br...@ipa.net>.
I've also been working with a company in Missouri, USA that is a *great*
cocoon host...they're a small shop, so you get personal attention as a
developer:

www.intruos.com

Stephen is the main guy who handles linux issues (stephen@intruos.com) and
has been a great help in getting set up...I was pleasantly surprised when
they were happy to install cocoon/tomcat system wide to support java and xml
developers like me :-)

Please add them to your list of serious cocoon hosters...

Jon Brisbin
www.jbrisbin.net