Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/07/22 14:36:09 UTC

The task doesn't support the "sflogosrc" attribute.

The subject is from:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-07-22/xdoclet.html

I'm looking for suggestions on how to proceed... does anybody recognize
this attribute?  I don't see anything remotely related to logos in
src/java/org/apache/velocity/anakia/AnakiaTask.java.  Was this something
that was removed from velocity, or something that the xdoclet guys added
privately?

- Sam Ruby

Re: The task doesn't support the "sflogosrc" attribute.

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 7/22/02 10:25 AM, "Konstantin Priblouda" <kp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As xdoclet-guy I can only say that it's not a problem
> for us :) It works in our CVS repository...

Gump says it doesn't. =)

-jon

Re: The task doesn't support the "sflogosrc" attribute.

Posted by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:
> on 7/22/02 5:36 AM, "Sam Ruby" <ru...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > The subject is from:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-07-22/xdoclet.html

> > I'm looking for suggestions on how to proceed...
> does anybody recognize
> > this attribute?  I don't see anything remotely
> related to logos in
> >
> src/java/org/apache/velocity/anakia/AnakiaTask.java.
>  Was this something
> > that was removed from velocity, or something that
> the xdoclet guys added
> > privately?
> >
> > - Sam Ruby
>
> This is their problem.

As xdoclet-guy I can only say that it's not a problem
for us :) It works in our CVS repository...

regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >

Re: The task doesn't support the "sflogosrc" attribute.

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 7/22/02 5:36 AM, "Sam Ruby" <ru...@apache.org> wrote:

> The subject is from:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-07-22/xdoclet.html
>
> I'm looking for suggestions on how to proceed... does anybody recognize
> this attribute?  I don't see anything remotely related to logos in
> src/java/org/apache/velocity/anakia/AnakiaTask.java.  Was this something
> that was removed from velocity, or something that the xdoclet guys added
> privately?
>
> - Sam Ruby

This is their problem.

-jon

Re: The task doesn't support the "sflogosrc" attribute.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 7/22/02 8:36 AM, "Sam Ruby" <ru...@apache.org> wrote:

> The subject is from:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-07-22/xdoclet.html
>
> I'm looking for suggestions on how to proceed... does anybody recognize
> this attribute?  I don't see anything remotely related to logos in
> src/java/org/apache/velocity/anakia/AnakiaTask.java.  Was this something
> that was removed from velocity, or something that the xdoclet guys added
> privately?

Not a clue - it doesn't sound like anything specific to the Anakia
distribution, and we haven't removed any functionality AFAIK.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.