Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by La...@trilogy.com on 2001/08/08 02:37:40 UTC

XPath support in KeyRef

Hey,

I've been using Xerces-j 1.4.2 on a project that uses XML Schemas.  Please
correct me if I'm mistaken but it looks as if the XPath support in KeyRef
isn't complete.  I'm looking for support for getting the parent (..),
parent axis, and predicate processing.  Is this currently in development?
If so what version of Xerces-j is this support going to go into?

Thanks
-Larry

Re: XPath support in KeyRef

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Larry.Leung@trilogy.com wrote:
> isn't complete.  I'm looking for support for getting the parent (..),
> parent axis, and predicate processing.  Is this currently in

The XML Schema specification defines a *very* strict subset
of XPath for identity constraints. Check the spec for more
details about exactly what is allowed by the subset.