Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 07:02:51 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Provisionr join the Apache Incubator

Hi David -

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

> I am interested in this. I know one or two things about puppet and cloud
> APIs.
> Not sure how many cycles I can expend.

It would be great to have you part of the team. Feel free to edit the wiki.

CloudStack support is very important for me and I'm going to spend a fair
amount of time
on that over the next cloud of weeks / months.

-- Andrei Savu

Re: [PROPOSAL] Provisionr join the Apache Incubator

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <
nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:

>    I would like to help and hence added myself as a mentor. Thanks for
> bringing the project to Apache.

Thanks for joining! Your help is highly appreciated.

-- Andrei Savu

Re: [PROPOSAL] Provisionr join the Apache Incubator

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Thanks