Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/06 05:15:16 UTC

Re: BRAF / FileChannel / sun.nio.ch.Util

I don't think so.  The core of the ITC problem [2] was that we were
allocating a new buffer for each message.  We're more careful when
doing BRAF reads to use fixed-size buffers.

[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg13357.html

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra