Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jean-François MAUREL <jf...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 07:29:17 UTC

npe setting exit values in EXEC-1.0

Hi everyone,

I tried to set exitValue to null in DefaultExecutor as stated in
Executor interface to avoid throwing exception but got this exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException    at
org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.setExitValues(DefaultExecutor.java:201)
Could you please tell me if I am missing something?
(windows vista jdk1.6)

regards

--
Jean-François MAUREL
PI Méca

Re: npe setting exit values in EXEC-1.0

Posted by Jean-François MAUREL <jf...@gmail.com>.
I have just upgraded and it works fine.
Thanks for your prompt and helpful answer.

regards

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi,