Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 04:18:47 UTC

Use case - deploy wink as a servlet filter

Team,

Do we support deploying wink as a servlet filter? I was looking at htmleasy [1] and found this use case [2]

thanks,
dims

[1] http://code.google.com/p/htmleasy/
[2] http://code.google.com/p/htmleasy/source/browse/trunk/src/main/java/com/googlecode/htmleasy/ResteasyFilter.java

RE: Use case - deploy wink as a servlet filter

Posted by "Baram, Eliezer" <eb...@hp.com>.
+1 for such solution, this is definitely a limitation that I saw many people facing. Deploying wink as a filter can be a clean and simple solution.

Posted by Michael Elman <ta...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha!
Cool idea. I'll add JIRA for it.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.