Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Carlos Villegas <ca...@uniscope.co.jp> on 2001/04/13 10:23:28 UTC

mailing list and bad subscriber addresses

Hi,

Is it only me but everytime I post to the list I get a reply from some
postmaster saying that my e-mail was blocked because a particular user
doesn't have permissions or whatever. Is this a normal behaviour of a
mailing list? Shouldn't the list handle those bad addresses? Or my SMTP
server is doing something funny. I checked my sent messages and they're
going only to the list address. It's a bit annoying.

Any help?

Carlos