Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@apache.org> on 2021/10/16 01:38:25 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic version 0.16.0-rc1

Hi All

The vote window is closed and we have the voting result as follows:

+1:
Yanhui Zhao
Zhen Li
Gary Wang
Li Shen
Chunyong He
Kevin Ratnasekera
Xiaojin Jiao

0:
None

-1:
None

Please also see the voting thread at:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mnemonic-dev/202110.mbox/%3CCA%2B2XWUzsAXek4rtwV5wSML9O7nYDWDXuHPH-qkw%3DxJZQB6wcbQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thank you all, and we will proceed to release Apache Mnemonic version 0.16.0
------
Best Regards,

Xiaojin Jiao

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic version 0.16.0-rc1

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for checking.
I am having a permission issue when trying to push the release candidate to
the Apache Mnemonic release repo.
We are planning to fix this issue in our next meeting(10/21).

------
Best Regards,

Xiaojin Jiao

Posted by Gordon <ga...@apache.org>.