Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by John Weachock <jw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/08 22:25:36 UTC

Problem installing PGA locally

Hello,

I'm trying to install the PGA on my local machine, but every time I try to
install using Composer, I get the following error:

*$ sudo composer install*
Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
Nothing to install or update
Generating autoload files
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user
'forge'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite
memory driver (-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user
'forge'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite
memory driver (-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
PHP Fatal error:  SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from
'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity
"https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
 in /home/john/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php
on line 22
Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from
'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity
"https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from
'https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity
\"https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/home\/john\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader

Is there a step that I missed when configuring the application or am I
missing any dependencies? If any other information is needed to help
track down the bug, please let me know.

Thanks,

John Weachock

Re: Problem installing PGA locally

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

This issue was due to a new dependency which I added. This issue is now
fixed.

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala

Re: Problem installing PGA locally

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Supun,

I started seeing this error also all of a sudden. Do you know if any dependency in composer is causing this? (you can reproduce this on gw75  - /home/pga/portal/airavata-php-gateway - which is the 0.15 release branch checkout) by doing a composer update:

I am wondering why is composer parsing WSDl’s (I thought we had pre-generated stub’s):

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver (-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver (-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl' : failed to load external entity "RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
PHP Fatal error:  SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl' : failed to load external entity "RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
 in /var/www/portal/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php on line 22
Exception: Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Skipping \Airavata\Facades\Airavata.
A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl' : failed to load external entity \"RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/var\/www\/portal\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating optimized class loader

Posted by John Weachock <jw...@gmail.com>.
I followed the tutorial here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Downloaded+Science+Gateway+with+Hosted+Airavata>
for
Ubuntu with a few changes for my local machine running Arch Linux. I'll be
adding an Arch Linux section to that tutorial shortly. Unfortunately, I'm
only vaguely familiar with Ubuntu so I won't be able to update those
instructions as well.

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.

Posted by John Weachock <jw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Supun,