Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Thierry Delaitre <de...@cpc.wmin.ac.uk> on 1999/12/05 16:04:10 UTC

mod_jserv/5420: Segmentation Fault

>Number:         5420
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Segmentation Fault
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I recompiled apache-1.3.9 with DSO support and I recompiled Jserv as a DSO
module. The problem is that when I start apache with Jserv, I get a segmentatio
fault. I tried to not load the APacheJserv module and Apache works fine.

(gdb) run
Starting program: /rhino_local/apache/bin/httpd

0xef6505e0 in strrchr () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
(gdb) bt
#0  0xef6505e0 in strrchr () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
#1  0x4f96c in ap_add_module ()
#2  0x4fb24 in ap_add_loaded_module ()
#3  0x471d0 in load_module ()
#4  0x50314 in invoke_cmd ()
#5  0x510e4 in ap_handle_command ()
#6  0x511c4 in ap_srm_command_loop ()
#7  0x51928 in ap_process_resource_config ()
#8  0x58a74 in include_config ()
#9  0x501fc in invoke_cmd ()
#10 0x510e4 in ap_handle_command ()
#11 0x511c4 in ap_srm_command_loop ()
#12 0x51928 in ap_process_resource_config ()
#13 0x5251c in ap_read_config ()
#14 0x60b3c in main ()
(gdb)
>How-To-Repeat:
Every time httpd is started with Apache Jserv support
>Fix:
No. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Thierry.