Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Steve Hathaway <sh...@e-z.net> on 2012/06/01 09:01:27 UTC

Re: include files

Tal,

What is your platform (Windows or Linux/Unix)?

Steve

RE: include files

Posted by Shultz Tal <Ta...@comverse.com>.
Hi,

Linux RHEL6

Thanks,
Tal

What is your platform (Windows or Linux/Unix)?

Steve

On 5/31/2012 6:27 AM, Shultz Tal wrote:
Hi,

In version 2.8, the build process copied include files to
$(XML_INC_DIR)/

In version 3.1.1 it does not happen.
Can I configure the build to copy include files?

Thanks,
Tal

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: security@comverse.com<ma...@comverse.com>. Thank You."