Posted to user@struts.apache.org by RamKumar <ra...@tarangtech.com> on 2004/08/05 07:01:18 UTC

Form Validation !!!.

Hi,
     I am using struts validator to validate the form fields. I am using the same form bean in two pages. I am doing the validation for one field in the first page and i don't need to do the validation for the same field in the second page.

ow to skip the validation for that field in my second page?.  I  hope i can do this by extending ValidatorActionForm instead of ValidatorForm !!.

Is it a good way to use same form bean in two pages?.

thanks in advance,
Ramkumar