Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk> on 2010/01/06 11:51:10 UTC

Branch for M1-incubating

Hi,
     Craig Russell made a good point about branching, so I've created a
branch for M1-incubating, so I can declare open season on trunk.

It is here (where you'd expect):
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kato/branches/M1-incubating/

I'll merge back to trunk any changes that are necessary as a consequence of the release process.

Regards,
	Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith
http://blog.stoo.me.uk/

Re: Branch for M1-incubating

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.
Great Stuart - I'll start work on getting my prototype snapshot code in.

--
Steve