Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil> on 2016/06/01 11:37:07 UTC

Package keyword and import class

Bumped into a path for a project that has a folder with "package" in the name and it causes a syntax error[1].   Shouldn't the import pathing be able to handle any folder name without keywords interfering with it?  At this time, just renaming the folder works to correct it.

Doesn't work:
import mypath.package.myview;

Works:
import mypath.packages.myview;

[1] Error: Syntax error: expecting identifier before package.

-Mark

RE: Package keyword and import class

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
I'll give it a shot tonight.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Can you try with falcon?