Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Aaron Collegeman <ac...@clutch-inc.com> on 2008/02/13 15:42:20 UTC

JMeter unreponsive during file save/open

Good morning everyone!

I am using JMeter 2.3.1 on a Windows XP desktop running JRE 1.6.0_03.

When I go to open or "save as" my workbench, CPU usage spikes and the application becomes unresponsive.  This seems to be related to disk search operations - when the open or save dialog box is preparing a list of directories.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

A.

RE: JMeter unreponsive during file save/open

Posted by Aaron Collegeman <ac...@clutch-inc.com>.
In my case, it happens every time, not just the first time.

I've noticed that the first time the File Open dialogue is opened,
JMeter seems to stall for a while.

I don't think there's anything that can be done about this - it seems
to be a Java feature...

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.