Posted to users@camel.apache.org by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 15:27:37 UTC

Compound expression for idempotent consumer

Hi.

I'm wanting to setup a idempotent consumer, but combine several expressions
as the key.
(an xpath-expression on the payload + a property set on the exchange.

Is this possible?

<idempotentConsumer messageIdRepositoryRef="myMessageIdempotentRepository"
xmlns:somens="someNs">

<camel:xpath>//somens:MsgId/text()</camel:xpath> <--only xpath - works, but:

<camel:expressionDefinition> <--how can I use this to combine several
expressions?
<camel:xpath>//somens:MsgId/text()</camel:xpath>
<... use property on exchange to combine them >
 </camel:expressionDefinition>

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: Compound expression for idempotent consumer

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Not so easy in pure XML. Write a java bean with a method and do
whatever you want there.
There is ExpressioBuilder to combine them using and/or etc.

--
Claus Ibsen