Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Qingye Jiang (John)" <qj...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 11:34:05 UTC

CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Hi all,

I am glad to present to you the 6 edition of my quarterly analysis on this subject. CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack is now available for your reading at the following URL:

CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

In this report I have added some preliminary analysis on the github activities of these 4 projects.

Best regards,

Qingye Jiang (John)

Re: CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
And the English version; http://www.qyjohn.net/?p=3120

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.