Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2015/04/24 08:41:47 UTC

[FLEXJS} No more mx

Hi,

I just pushed changes to remove dependencies on mx classes from the
current Flex SDK.  The compiler expected the states class to be
mx.states.State, for example.  Now we can use org.apache.flex.states.State
and thus js:State instead of mx:State in our apps.

Next up, I’m going to try to remove the need for the FlexJS SDK to
download the current Flex SDK.

-Alex

Re: [FLEXJS} No more mx

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
That looks Awesome Alex, Thanks!
The Flex SDK dependency removal will be a great upgrade.

Thanks!

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

oficinas c/ Tres Creus, nº 104, 2-1, 08202 de Sabadell (Barcelona) con la
documentación necesaria.

Re: [FLEXJS} No more mx

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Nice!