Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Angel R. Rivera" <an...@wolf.com> on 2000/04/19 21:37:11 UTC

SUMMARY Re: mod_perl/apache and db/content server

Would like to thank everyone who has answered publicly and privately.
Special thanks to Stas Bekman for 'splaining it so I would understand.

>Apache::DBI uses DBI, it doesn't matter where the db is located as long as
>you can connect to it thru DBI. If I understand your decription correctly,
>you shouldn't have any problem. But it has nothing to do with mod_perl,
>other than my original reply.

Angel R. Rivera, angel@wolf.com
Website:  http://www.wolf.com
Lists:	     http://www.wolf.com/lists/
Our Life:   http://www.wolf.com/Ookami.jpg
"The Quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment
   to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."

                                             Vincent T. Lombardi