Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by imadhusudhanan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 10:45:09 UTC

Regarding Preview usage in webfolder client ..

Hi All,

Donno whether this is the right forum to post this issue. Kindly bear with me and help me. When I use the Windows WebFolder client with JackRabbit as my CMS, I upload a image and then	 right click on the image and say Preview but I see "Preview Not Available". Donno y is this so .. ?? After all I expect JR to show the image itself?? Is that something to do with the repository.xml or config.xml ... I also noticed that the PropFindType called at the JR server is 0 i.e. Named Properties request.