Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com> on 2002/12/03 09:57:33 UTC

Re: Wrapper4InputSource does not work since get/set Encoding are not virtual on InputSource!

Hi,
	could you open a Bugzilla entry so we can keep track of this?

thanks

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com

Re: Wrapper4InputSource does not work since get/set Encoding are not virtual on InputSource!

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
Urs,

I think this is fixed already in latest code base.  Would you please try
again using the latest nightly build?   Thanks!

Tinny