Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2022/03/23 23:22:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Arnold Galovics as a new Apache Fineract committer

Hi all,

I'm happy to inform you that the Apache Fineract PMC has voted to add
Arnold Galovics as a Fineract committer and we are happy that he has
accepted our invitation.

Arnold started contributing to Fineract this year and in a very
short period of time he managed to make some significant contributions like
replacing Flyway database migrations with Liquibase, cleaning up all MySQL
specific references in our code so that we can support PostgreSQL and
finally he replaced our outdated JPA implementation (OpenJPA) with the well
maintained EclipseLink library.

Let's congratulate Arnold on becoming a Fineract committer.

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Arnold Galovics as a new Apache Fineract committer

Posted by Arnold Galovics <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys. It's wonderful to be part of such a supportive community.

Best,
Arnold

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 8:05 AM Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Arnold
>
> Regards,
> Bharath
> Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
> Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
> http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
> <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 7:44 AM VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <
> victor.romero@fintecheando.mx> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Arnold!
>>
>> El mié, 23 mar 2022 a las 17:24, Ed Cable (<ed...@mifos.org>) escribió:
>>
>>> Hats of to Arnold on becoming a committer and so happy he's been able to
>>> be such a high-performing contributor in such a short period of time.
>>>
>>> Ed

>>> --
>>> *Ed Cable*
>>> President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
>>> edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649
>>>
>>> *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | *http://mifos.org
>>> <http://facebook.com/mifos>  <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Arnold Galovics as a new Apache Fineract committer

Posted by si...@skyburgsystems.org.
Congratulations Arnold!

Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative

Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592

 <http://mifos.org/> http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>   <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 7:44 AM VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <victor.romero@fintecheando.mx <ma...@fintecheando.mx> > wrote:

Congratulations Arnold!

edcable@mifos.org <ma...@mifos.org>  | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>   <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

For more info visit www.bullguard.com <http://www.bullguard.com/tracking.aspx?affiliate=bullguard&buyaffiliate=smtp&url=/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Arnold Galovics as a new Apache Fineract committer

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations Arnold

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Congratulations Arnold!

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@tuomola.org.INVALID>.
Congrats Arnold! Very impressed by your contributions - looking forward to
working together to improve Fineract further.

Regards
Petri