Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/25 18:07:25 UTC

[VOTE] New ESME logo

Hi,

I have started working on our new apache.org website and while doing
that I thought we should have a new logo to go with it.

Please take a look at these suggestions and vote for either alternative 1 or 2:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Branding

I would also like to hear your opinion, for instance if there are
certain elements of them you like, fonts which should be changed etc.

Thanks!
/Anne

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.
- Søren Kirkegaard

Anne Kathrine Petterøe
m: + 47 90616642
twitter: yojibee

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by ejc <er...@gmail.com>.
I like some elements of each.  I find the color for #1 easier to see
(being darker) and the
arrow in particular is much easier to see.  I also like how the name
and arrow are combined.
However, #2 larger size is better and I really like the arrow made of
circles -- it lends the feeling
of small things put together into something larger.  All-in-all, my
vote would be for #2, with the
color scheme from #1.

Thanks,
ERic

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Number one it is :-)
Thanks everyone!

/Anne

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by ejc <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by "darren.hague@fortybeans.com" <dh...@fortybeans.com>.

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Anne,

This is great :-) Thanks a lot for putting these together. I like the
arrow motif.

I guess I prefer the first one, but I like both and I would be happy
with either one.

Ethan

Re: [VOTE] New ESME logo

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.