Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/04/09 14:41:46 UTC

Re: Git commit emails

I have the feeling I read an update on this somewhere in one of the
INFRA messages, but I can't find it... Anyway, the git commit emails
are still not formatted the way we discussed.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Git commit emails

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Infra has fixed this issue.  Please take a look at the commit subjects and
make sure it looks okay.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Git commit emails

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

RE: Git commit emails

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
It didn't change at all.

- Gordon

> I have the feeling I read an update on this somewhere in one of the
> INFRA messages, but I can't find it... Anyway, the git commit emails
> are still not formatted the way we discussed.
>
> EdB

I was told by Infra that this issue was fixed.  Is the format wrong or did it not change at all?

Thanks,
Om

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Om <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I made this request to INFRA a while ago.  I will ping them again now.
> > (I dont think we can do this ourselves, but if someone knows how,
> > please feel free to)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Om
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>
wrote:

> >> Is this something we can implement ourselves, or must this go
> >> through INFRA?
> >>
> >> EdB

> >> (Why?

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/docs/switching-to-git.html#commit-email-subject-format

> >> repo,

repos.

Re: Git commit emails

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Well, maybe my email client is messing things up, but my commits this
afternoon show up like:

git commit: %(subject)s

while I expected:

git commit [%(repo_name)s]: %(subject)s