Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/09/23 04:02:45 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.3

Hello all,

Voting thread for 0.11.2 release didn't receive enough votes and that's why
I'm starting a new voting thread for Libcloud 0.11.3 (1388947).

This release contains the same changes as the unreleased 0.11.2 plus all
the changes which went into trunk after tagging the 0.11.2 release.

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Release highlights:

Compute:

- Add new Rackspace Nova driver for Chicago (ORD) location
- Add new methods for managing storage volumes and other extenstion methods
  to the IBM SCE driver.
- Allow user to pass 'timeout' argument to the 'deploy_node' method

Bug fixes:

- Fix a bug with the Libcloud SSL verification code. Code was too strict
and didn't
  allow "-" character in the sub-domain when using a wildcard certificate.

Full change log can be found at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.11.3/CHANGES?revision=r1388947&view=markup
.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.3

Vote closes on Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:00 PST.

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.3

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Explicit +1 from me.

This brings us to:

- Jed +1
- Tomaz +1
- Tom +1
- Hutson +1

I will upload the release artifacts and send the announcement later today :)

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

Posted by Tom Davis <to...@recursivedream.com>.
+1 Good stuff!

Posted by Hutson Betts <hu...@gmail.com>.