Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org> on 2017/08/16 19:33:08 UTC

why is reviewbot no longer -1 on patches with no tests?

It seems like every patch without tests is being marked as a
"documentation" patch but they clearly are not. Who should we ping to look
at this?

Re: why is reviewbot no longer -1 on patches with no tests?

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Good catch. I think this is a bug in test github pull request script after
a brief look. Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2876
for the fix.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>
wrote:

> It seems like every patch without tests is being marked as a
> "documentation" patch but they clearly are not. Who should we ping to look
> at this?

Cheers
Michael.