Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 09:26:29 UTC

Is there a way to config the log message when building plugins with car-maven-plugin ?

I find there are huge useless messages when building a G3.0 plugin, Is there
something like this:

*mvn clean install -Dlog4j.configuration=./target/classes/log4j.properties
*

so that I could pass following config to the log system ?

*log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState=ERROR*
*
log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager=ERROR
*
*log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config=ERROR*
*
log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager=ERROR
*

--
Shawn