Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 13:51:02 UTC

Reg: Making coordinator instance status as final and no further mutations not being possible

Hi,
I have a use case where I want few instances of a coordinator to be made
final or so after which they cannot be rerun at all. An instance being in
waiting/SUCCEEDED/TIMEOUT?KILLED status can be changed upon issuing rerun
command.

Is there a way for me to make a coordinator instance whose status is
succeeded to be marked final by using IGNORE or so so as not let it rerun
at all.?

Thanks,
-sandeep