Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paul Hutchings <pa...@mira.co.uk> on 2007/10/01 13:22:10 UTC

Exporting from Exchange for sa-learn?

I have a Public folder containing spam (dragged not forwarded).

I want to use sa-learn to teach them as being spam.  So I used
Thunderbird to download the Public Folder via IMAP into MBOX format.

Looking at the MBOX file, A typical header is:

------_=_NextPart_001_01C774F8.2EE0E1BA--
From - Mon Oct 01 11:29:51 2007
Subject: Re: snook precipice
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:53:34 +0100
From: "Tyree Hollisq" <ae...@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
To: "Duncan Hill" <fo...@mira.co.uk>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C77504.87157D80

My question is, how "smart" is Spamassassin with regards to ignoring all
the stuff that happens after it hit the gateway (relay.mira.co.uk)?

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.
Tel: 44 (0)24 7635 5378
Fax: 44 (0)24 7635 8378
mailto:paul.hutchings@mira.co.uk

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.