Posted to users@maven.apache.org by OMax <om...@ukr.net> on 2007/10/28 08:42:03 UTC

Activate profile if another is activated.

Is there any way to activate profile if another is activated.

Specifically I have one profile that is activated only on mac.
			<activation>
				<os>
					<family>mac</family>
				</os>
			</activation>

and second profile that is activated on release:

			<id>release</id>

			<activation>
				<property>
					<name>release</name>
				</property>
			</activation>

I tried to add release property to the first profile so it looks like this:

			<activation>
				<property>
					<name>release</name>
				</property>

				<os>
					<family>mac</family>
				</os>
			</activation>

but profile was activated no matter if -Drelease property was specified -
the logical 'OR' is used when multiple activation conditions is used, so
it's always activated on Mac.

Oleksandr Maksymchuk,
http://omax.org.ua OMax