Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2014/09/25 14:30:44 UTC

derby lunch

Any interest in getting together for lunch? I think that Wednesdays are
good for Mike. Next week is bad for me because it is Oracle Open World /
Java One. How about meeting at the usual place (the atrium at the corner
of Mission and 2nd) the next week? Say noon on Wednesday October 8?

Cheers,
-Rick

Re: derby lunch

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
>> Java One. How about meeting at the usual place (the atrium at the corner
>> of Mission and 2nd) the next week? Say noon on Wednesday October 8?

Hi Rick, thanks for the great suggestion!

I hope to be there.

bryan

Re: derby lunch

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
> On 9/25/2014 5:30 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Any interest in getting together for lunch?

It was a great event, and I'm glad I was able to attend.

I'd wanted to post this on the wiki, but it's being cantankerous.

So here's an alternate source:

	http://bryanpendleton.blogspot.com/2014/10/derby-development-community-lunch-2014.html

Hope to see you all again soon!

bryan

Re: derby lunch

Posted by mike matrigali <mi...@gmail.com>.
I can be there at that time/date.
/mikem

Re: derby lunch

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
That day/time/place works for me.
Thanks for thinking of it. It's been a while...

Myrna

Re: derby lunch

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 9/25/14 5:30 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Any interest in getting together for lunch? I think that Wednesdays
> are good for Mike. Next week is bad for me because it is Oracle Open
> World / Java One. How about meeting at the usual place (the atrium at
> the corner of Mission and 2nd) the next week? Say noon on Wednesday
> October 8?
>
> Cheers,
> -Rick

Don't forget lunch tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Cheers,
-Rick