Posted to users@camel.apache.org by akpcnu <sr...@live.com> on 2017/08/28 17:24:12 UTC

Camel dropping header if header has comma before reaching route

A request that contains comma (Ex: test="abc; ab; zax, abw, & te;tt;") in the
header is dropped, right after the request has gone through the Camel REST.
When I print the request, I see the header in logs in camel REST class but
then the request reaches the route doesn't contain the header "test". Does
the request need any special encoding?

Camel version: 2.17.3

Thanks

Re: Camel dropping header if header has comma before reaching route

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Try with newer version. Also what rest component are you using? eg
servlet, restlet etc.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:24 PM, akpcnu <sr...@live.com> wrote:
> A request that contains comma (Ex: test="abc; ab; zax, abw, & te;tt;") in the
> header is dropped, right after the request has gone through the Camel REST.
> When I print the request, I see the header in logs in camel REST class but
> then the request reaches the route doesn't contain the header "test". Does
> the request need any special encoding?
>
> Camel version: 2.17.3
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen