Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/07/22 21:33:00 UTC

[brief] my pov

before people get scared, here is my pov on butterfly:

I like action.

Ugo can feel free to do and show us whatever he wants in his private
directory in SVN and to talk about it (just like it happened for many
other people that wondered off on their own)

My only concern is: careful about building on sand, or rock that
somebody else owns.

Just that.

--
Stefano.

Re: [brief] my pov

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 21:33, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:

> Ugo can feel free to do and show us whatever he wants in his private
> directory in SVN and to talk about it (just like it happened for many
> other people that wondered off on their own)

I think I need to read something about SVN ASAP :-)

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/