Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Filli Alem <Al...@ti8m.ch> on 2016/01/11 14:13:01 UTC

Manipulate Twitter Stream Filter on runtime

Hi,

I try to implement a twitter stream processing, where I would want to change the filtered keywords during run time. I implemented the twitter stream with a custom receiver which works fine. I'm stuck with the runtime alteration now.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Alem

[http://www.ti8m.ch/dam/jcr:92a02d7e-2cc8-426f-9150-32a8c6e2b6bd]<https://www.ti8m.ch/de/offering/products.html>

Re: Manipulate Twitter Stream Filter on runtime

Posted by Yogesh Mahajan <ym...@snappydata.io>.
Hi Alem,

I haven't tried it, but can you give a try and TwitterStream.clenup and add
your modified filter if it works ?  I am using twitter4j 4.0.4 with spark
streaming.

Regards,
Yogesh Mahajan
SnappyData Inc, snappydata.io