Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ray Trejo <ra...@rackspace.com> on 2008/01/22 15:36:11 UTC

iterate thru results

Hi,

Thanks for the help with the reg ex extractor.  Very helpful.

Now I have a new one.

Here is my setup

I query the database and return 30 account numbers

I can get the regex to work for one account number returned,

Issue One:  need to be able to grab each of the 30 account numbers

Issue Two:  I also need to be able to iterate thru the 30 account
numbers during my test, performing actions on the first account number,
then during the next loop perform actions  on the second account, and so
on.

Thanks for your help. ray

Thank you,

Ray Trejo

Rackspace Managed Hosting

Quality Assurance Engineer

Direct:  (210) 312 - 5326

Email:  ray.trejo@rackspace.com <ma...@rackspace.com>

expressly indicated, is confidential and privileged information of Rackspace
Managed Hosting. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed
material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the
original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Re: iterate thru results

Posted by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com>.
On 1/22/08, Ray Trejo <ra...@rackspace.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the help with the reg ex extractor.  Very helpful.
>
> Now I have a new one.
>
> Here is my setup
>
> I query the database and return 30 account numbers
>
> I can get the regex to work for one account number returned,
>

> Issue One:  need to be able to grab each of the 30 account numbers
>

> Issue Two:  I also need to be able to iterate thru the 30 account
> numbers during my test, performing actions on the first account number,
> then during the next loop perform actions  on the second account, and so
> on.

Try using a foreach controller.