Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by girish hilage <gi...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/18 21:01:32 UTC

calling mapreduce from webservice

Hi,

   This is just to check with you, if it is possible to call MR jobs from Java Webservices.
   If yes, then could you please help me by pointing to some resouces/docs.

   Actually, what I intend to do is create a Web UI with some functionality which would call MR jobs and present the result to the user in browser.

Regards,
Girish

Re: calling mapreduce from webservice

Posted by girish hilage <gi...@yahoo.com>.