Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Naoko Kitaoka <KN...@jp.ibm.com> on 2004/03/31 07:49:27 UTC

HTML Link Parser

If the roop is setted over 2, it become err. And if threads is setted over
2 , it also become err.
Anyone knows why?

Naoko Kitaoka

Re: HTML Link Parser

Posted by Michal Kostrzewa <M....@pentacomp.com.pl>.
> HTTP/1.1 405 HTTP/1.1 405 HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL
> Error 405: HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL

Does it say something to you? is the URI really support POST? are you sure you
sample propery URL (see the response tree->request). Maybe you have URI with
variables and you forgot slash. And with the first loop the variable is null
and with the second loop you create some non-existent URI...

I'm almost 100% sure your problem results from error in the script, as thread
loops and multiple threads are the most basic features of jMeter and they are
supposed to *work*. Have you created the most simplest test imaginable (only
one request to static page). Are you receiving errors with such a test?

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa

Re: HTML Link Parser

Posted by Naoko Kitaoka <KN...@jp.ibm.com>.

>Do you have any assertions in the test?

No.

>Did you receive any response from the failed request?

Here is the err message.

HTTP/1.1 405 HTTP/1.1 405 HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:11:12 GMT
Server: IBM_HTTP_SERVER/1.3.26  Apache/1.3.26 (Win32)
Connection: close

Error 405: HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL

>Have you checked jmeter.log?

Here it is.

04/01/2004 11:09:50 午前 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
Getting error message from server java.io.IOException
      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
      at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSampler.java:701)
      at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.bundleResponseInResult(HTTPSampler.java:1057)
      at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:1004)
      at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:445)
      at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:277)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 405 for
      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
      at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.getErrorLevel(HTTPSampler.java:832)
      at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:966)
      ... 3 more

> I mean I can see the err (red sign) from view result tree if the loop is
> setted over 2.

Do you have any assertions in the test? Did you receive any response
from the failed request? Have you checked jmeter.log?

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa

Re: HTML Link Parser

Posted by Michal Kostrzewa <m....@pentacomp.com.pl>.

Re: HTML Link Parser

Posted by Naoko Kitaoka <KN...@jp.ibm.com>.

W liście z śro, 31-03-2004, godz. 07:49, Naoko Kitaoka pisze:
> If the roop is setted over 2, it become err. And if threads is setted
over
> 2 , it also become err.

You meant "loop" I guess?
What do you mean saying "become err"? Does it not work? Or maybe
exceptions are thrown? what kind of exceptions?

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa

Re: HTML Link Parser

Posted by Michal Kostrzewa <m....@pentacomp.com.pl>.