Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 18:51:05 UTC

[MyFaces][Tomahawk]

Hi,

It seems like the "validator" property is not working in Tomahawk. I have a
control with validator. When using standard JSF control  I see error
message. When using Tomahawk control (just changing from "h" to "t") I see
no error message and the validation method is not invoked.

Has anyone noticed this problem?

Thanks,

Guy.

RE: [MyFaces][Tomahawk]