Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tony nys <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/23 10:00:15 UTC

dashboard plugin in M2 gone ?

Hi,

We use maven a lot, and especially we want to generate
reports on projects such as pmd, checkstyle,...
There used to be a dashboard plugin in M1 which
collects this information from different reports, and
create a simple report with all high level statistics.

Why is this removed in M2 ?

Tony

Re: dashboard plugin in M2 gone ?

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

It is not removed, but not re-written yet. Please check :
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

- Yann

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I created a modulereport plugin that shows all modules and links to the modules website.
It will be released today or the beginning of the week.

Mvgr,
Martin