Posted to commits@datasketches.apache.org by lr...@apache.org on 2019/06/22 14:35:58 UTC

svn commit: r34599 - /release/incubator/datasketches/

Author: lresende
Date: Sat Jun 22 14:35:57 2019
New Revision: 34599

Log:
Adding datasketches podling release folder

Added:
    release/incubator/datasketches/

Re: svn commit: r34599 - /release/incubator/datasketches/

Posted by Luciano Resende <lr...@apache.org>.
It is an SVN checkout, so all regular svn commands should work.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM leerho <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Never mind.  I think I figured it out :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 9:13 PM leerho <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Luciano,
>>
>> Thank you for doing this!  What I need to understand is exactly the command-line commands you use to manually add files / directories to dist/dev or dist/release.
>> Now that the directory is there, I need to add the KEYS directory and my PGP key file, etc, and I would like to know how to do this myself :)
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Lee.
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 7:35 AM <lr...@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Author: lresende
>>> Date: Sat Jun 22 14:35:57 2019
>>> New Revision: 34599
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> Adding datasketches podling release folder
>>>
>>> Added:
>>>     release/incubator/datasketches/

Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: svn commit: r34599 - /release/incubator/datasketches/

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,