Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Hiller, Dean" <De...@nrel.gov> on 2013/06/21 16:51:27 UTC

NREL has released open source Databus on github for time series data

NREL has released their open source databus.  They spin it as energy data (and a system for campus energy/building energy) but it is very general right now and probably will stay pretty general.  More information can be found here

http://www.nrel.gov/analysis/databus/

The source code can be found here
https://github.com/deanhiller/databus

Star the project if you like the idea.  NREL just did a big press release and is developing a community around the project.  It is in it's early stages but there are users using it and I am helping HP set an instance up this month.  If you want to become a committer on the project, let me know as well.

Later,
Dean

Re: NREL has released open source Databus on github for time series data

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
> When you say aggregates, do you mean converting 1 minute data to 15 minute data
That one.
Essentially replicating a multi dimensional cube; a fact table with dimensions and aggregates of the fact properties calculated for the dimension values, including hierarchical dimensions such as time and location.

I'll try to keep an eye on what your doing :)

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand