Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Marcus Olsson <ma...@ericsson.com> on 2019/02/20 14:56:02 UTC

Re: Yet another repair solution

A small update here.

There is now a 1.0.0 release available of our repair scheduler
solution.

https://github.com/ericsson/ecchronos

There is a binary distribution available at https://search.maven.org/se
arch?q=g:%22com.ericsson.bss.cassandra.ecchronos%22%20AND%20a:%22ecchro
nos-binary%22 if you want to try it out.

Best Regards
Marcus Olsson